• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Brick Breaking

Hi, my name iz Zeke and Im a brick destroyer. i have been breaking since i was 8 years old and its like a second religon for me. its fun and what keeps me coming back is the Peoples reaction to see a 13 year old kid destroy 4, 2 inch bricks. My instructor is about 27 and he is a pyro. Lol he Lights his bricks on fire and he breaks them. But something is intresting about that. He uses 2 stacks of bricks and does it with each hand. he is really wierd. Please write back on your breaking expirences. and tell us about a signature break if you have one... Mine is a 3, 4 inch thick ice slabs and 2, 2 inch bricks stacked atop one another. I will get pics when i can and post them.

I have been at it for 9 years kicking and punching my way up the ranks now im a blackbelt at the age of 13. Come get me. LOL

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my signature break would be 8 bricks each 3 inches thick stacked up, that's two feet of concrete with an elbow strike

the only break i haven't done yet is with my head....still not 100% mentally ready yet

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

now if only that served a purpose. I can understand building technique, but in a self defense situation, your not going to punch the brick wall next to you, unless your trying to psych your opponent out. I think the same can be done using focus pads, and so on. Just my oppinion though. And both of you, very impressive. 2 feet of concrete :o . Must say no easy feet

~ You first mistake is to underestimate ~

My best break was a downward forearm through five bricks.

Granmasterchen - The head break isn't as tough as it seems.

Passion transcends pain.

I use two inch patio stones

I have been at it for 9 years kicking and punching my way up the ranks now im a blackbelt at the age of 13. Come get me. LOL

Hi, my name iz Zeke and Im a brick destroyer. i have been breaking since i was 8 years old and its like a second religon for me. its fun and what keeps me coming back is the Peoples reaction to see a 13 year old kid destroy 4, 2 inch bricks. My instructor is about 27 and he is a pyro. Lol he Lights his bricks on fire and he breaks them. But something is intresting about that. He uses 2 stacks of bricks and does it with each hand. he is really wierd. Please write back on your breaking expirences. and tell us about a signature break if you have one... Mine is a 3, 4 inch thick ice slabs and 2, 2 inch bricks stacked atop one another. I will get pics when i can and post them.

breaking brick/boards is counter productive for fights as hitting a solid object is not the same thing as hitting a body mostly composed water (65% if i recall). for one (the solid object) you punch through it completely but for the other (a human body) you punch then stop your fist (or whatever) at impact to produce the more devastating wave effect.

about using fire: it actually helps, and its effect is mostly for the show. breaking a dry board/brick is far easier than breaking a moist one. if it is moist, the humidity can potentially make your fist slip.

That said, I love breaking boards an bricks. The 2 2-inch bricks stacked atop one another is also my signature move, I havent tried 3 yet. Doing it at 13 is really crazy, good job.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence thus, is not an act, but a habit. --- Aristotle