• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Controlling my Anger

jarrettmeyer - dude, i already know that.

Khan, just try what i said, it works for me, hopefully it does the same for you.

Rick.

RJT: 2nd Degree Black Belt Freestyle Kickboxer - 3rd Gup HapKiDoist - 6th Kyu Zen Go Shu KarateKa

Just Kick Them, They'll Understand...

-TBK

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nobody has mentioned this already I believe, but perhaps you could consult a psychologist to get to the bottom of your anger and try to resolve it. If money is a problem go to your school councelor as soon as possible and tell him how you feel.

Yeah, i was gonna mention psychologist but i studied psychology for three years and i don't have much time for it, i personally think it's a bit of rubbish and just perpetuates the problem and fills the patient's head with crud.... Dunno though i guess, it could work.

Rick

RJT: 2nd Degree Black Belt Freestyle Kickboxer - 3rd Gup HapKiDoist - 6th Kyu Zen Go Shu KarateKa

Just Kick Them, They'll Understand...

-TBK

Another approach is silent meditation and yoga. I have seen some people with built up anger let it all go with simple postures and breathing. I practice yoga twice a week and find it as a great balance to martial arts.

Fu sheng wu lian tianzun

2nd Dan - Shaolin Kempo

Drunken Master's Classic Kung Fu Theater | DojoZen.com