• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does anyone know who this Thai boxer is?

just saw this video,very impressive.It shows that you don't have to be huge to own somebody in a fight.I would like to see however a match between a muay thai fighter and a yaw yan fighter.

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

• 9 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Max he fought at 154.He's one of my favorite fighters. I watch alot of the Max. The big guys look sloppy compared to the small guys.

Gravity is the root of lightness; stillness is the ruler of movement. Lao Tzu

Well this year Buakaw beat Souwer to win The K1 title.

I'm always happy to see a Thai at the top. And he certainly is an awesome fighter. All the K1 max guys are! Its sooo much better than the heavy weight division.

"Today is a good day to die"

Live each day as if it were your last

I heard that hes not even the no1 ranked fighter for his weight. So I dont know how he was selected. I dont know if hes even competing in MT in Thailand now. I'm pretty sure hes just training for K1 rules these days.

After all its a different "game". No need to practice all that clinching and elbow work. More important to focus on boxing skills. And hes doing a very fine job of it! He was out boxing many of his opponents in the last K1!

"Today is a good day to die"

Live each day as if it were your last