• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does anyone know who this Thai boxer is?

This was previously on another thread but it was just a tribue to Muy thai ppl. I was wondering if anyone can tell me who this Thai boxer is, i tried looking on line but im not familiar with the muy thai sites and googling doesnt help when you have no idea what his name is. TY

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/388/

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water. When you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup; when you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; when you put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow- or it can crash. Be water my friend. ~Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in essence, is this guy amazing? He surely looks it. Another question, did he ever fight Rammon Dekker? Or are they in separate weights/divisions?

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water. When you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup; when you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; when you put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow- or it can crash. Be water my friend. ~Bruce Lee

Buakaw & Dekker are fighters from different eras. Dekker was a fighter back in the 90's. Buakaw is a current fighter.

I understand that Dekker is trying to make a comeback. I don't know if he's going to return to fighting Muay Thai, but he did fight in an MMA match earlier this year and lost.

I believe that Buakaw is in a heavier weight class than Dekker. Buakaw fights at about 145 lbs. I think Dekker was in the neighborhood of 130 lbs. I'm not positive about that, though...

Kru Brooks C. Miller

khun.kao@verizon.net

http://www.onespiritmartialarts.com/

• 2 weeks later...

145 pounds? How small are they? I'm 5'10 150 pounds and most people say im skinny (I think their just jealous cause they are fat :P ) yet I don't have (yet) the muscle build the guys in the video have.

Back to the video, the last portion where he fights that japanese guys, he totally owned him with his teep kicks...funny.

what i find quite impressive is some of the moves he is able to pull of on the opponent without getting his head smashed in the face....

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn