• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

korean balrang....the korean blood sport

in ancient korea they use to have toournaments in which they faught to the death though most peole didn't get killed.

Instead of every seven years like the Japanese it is done every three years. Its pretty interesting if I may say. :argue: :argue:....lol... :cool:

Is it not easier to strike a mountain than it is to strike a fly!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If it was faught to the death how did not most people get killed? =)?

[ This Message was edited by: Jiggy9 on 2002-03-06 09:39 ]

Shotokan Karate Black Belt

==Defend the path of Truth==

Everyone does, however, know that the kumite in blood sport was false and a lie, and that Frank Dux is a fraud who made the who damn thing up for the purposes of making money out of his own brand of Ninjutsu - Dux Ryu... He never competed in anything called the kumite, it doesn't exist, and he should be strung up by his short and curlies!

I bet Bruce Lee would be turning in his grave at the crap that this bloke was spinning.

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

it has similar rules as in the the movie blood sport and it also has "team Fighting" its every three years and it tries to keep damage to a minumu...you can win tha fight but not necessarily win the competition...you get points for honorablility and agression....except it is real...There actually was an under ground Kumate as in blood sport but the people who ran the Kumate said they never heard of Frank Dux and that he never competed

and it wasnt called the kumate...because that would have made it too obvious...it had another name but I forget...which means Frank Dux did lie...he claims its a government cover up

• 2 weeks later...