• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess like most MAs it depends on how you end up traiing..... a lot of the ninjitsu practitioners i have met see it as the be all and end all of MA....

not generalising the art.... just a couple of the people ive seen, quite happy to give ninjitsu a fair opinino when i get to see more of it.

well, ninjitsu is a pretty complex art. it can go to different stages which must be learned in order to be able to say you mastered it:

1. use of fingers(the fingers and nails get harder)

2.uniform-masks etc...

3.fighting-normal,groundfight,bonebreaking,throws,locks, strategy,etc.

4.weapons

5.stealth

6.military strategy

7.Vital points,accupunture,a form of chi/ki practice

To master, this style requires from 7-10 years.Of course, it was a very traditional style which I learned this from, so it can vary from school to school.

It is a pretty complete system- hard to beat, pretty near impossible-(if it is done as it should be). There are many books you can look up to learn more about this art.

<> Be humble, train hard, fight dirty

no, he did say that but in a different way, he said that if it is done as it should be then its near impossible which is correct, however the post didnt mention that if any(most) martial arts are trained as they should be they would all be near impossible,

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

Ive only been in Bujinkan Taijutsu for 7months so im not the end all of be to ask about this subject but basically alot of the traditions in the art that are originally from from china and were made and improved in japan for the years of civil wars, some of which modern japanese martial arts are based on from my experience it is a complete system but its not for everyone i think its an awasome art but there is no such thing as an unstoppable art but it gives you a different approch to combat

White belt for life

"Destroy the enemies power but leave his life"

fair point menjo - should have read the post more closely....

when trained properly and effectively NEARLY all martial arts are effective.

Every art in itself can be invincible if you train right- take jujitsu, for examle, when it first came out of Japan it was a "virtually impossible to defeat martial art"

A lot of schools dont train like they should and give only part of the whole lessons making some jujitsu styles useless in a real fight....

However, if you reach mastery level in ninjitsu, the "profesor/shidoshi/sensei or however you want to call it, makes sure you are ready for any kind of situation and know everything about the art. Rarely can you see such strict Martial Arts masters/student relationship.

<> Be humble, train hard, fight dirty