• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sauzin-

What are the stipes on your belt for? What do they signify? Just curious :D

It's ranking. As far as the both sides of the belt thing, I guess my sensei likes things to be symetrical? :-? I think it's just our style's tradition.

You are correct. They are the number of people he's killed with his little finger. As a matter of fact, we were walking down the street in Montana in broad daylight when these three swarthy looking individuals wearing leisure suits (don't ask) accosted us and demanded all of our lunch money. I thought all hopes of eating Sloppy Joe's at Bill's Greasy Spoon were done for until Sauzin whipped out his finger and killed them all instantly. If I remember correctly, he pulled the moves straight out of Pinan Shodan. It was by far the coolest thing I have ever seen.

You see the problem is when the pinky comes out, without fail, I black out every single time. That's why people always have to tell me about these things afterwards. Man those guys in suits must have really ticked me off to deserve the pinky. :lol:

Oh and by the way I'm 5' 10"

The only two things that stand between an effective art and one that isn't are a tradition to draw knowledge from and the mind to practice it.

I think that's why my back hurt so bad that weekend Sauzin...I upset your little pinky somehow, it struck but I managed to keep from getting killed somehow. You'll be hearing from my lawyers any day now. Howmuch, Wegonnaget & How, LLC.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

I think that's why my back hurt so bad that weekend Sauzin...I upset your little pinky somehow, it struck but I managed to keep from getting killed somehow. You'll be hearing from my lawyers any day now. Howmuch, Wegonnaget & How, LLC.

Have your people meet with my pinkie's people and we'll talk.

The only two things that stand between an effective art and one that isn't are a tradition to draw knowledge from and the mind to practice it.

nice idea if yuo come to england give me a shout

Funny you should mention that Jay....if I can swing it, I hope to go to England again sometime this Winter or Spring. Realistically though, I'm have doubts that I'm be able to afford it. And if I do, martial arts will not be on the agenda. Unless of course you'd care to sponser (and pay) for my trip, then of course, I could make an exception! :D

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"