• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't hit her at all unless it was clearly a life threatening situation. Police tend to take a woman's side in a battery case...especially if there are bruises/marks on her and none on you. At best you'll both go to jail. At worst you'll be the only one going, regardless if she started the fight.

I was attacked by two girls after I had a fight with a guy, they really wanted to start it back up again, I just reacted, they were a threat and instinctivly I knew I had to keep them at range or the guy would be back on me. I dropped one with a side kick and swept the other off her feet, then held them in front of me (one arm each) so the guy couldn't attack. Eventually they wore themselves out and a large crowd had gathered so we all went our separate ways. All over a cigarrette and I don't even smoke!

In these situations I think we just react the best we can, I was in fight mode, I felt bad about it but knew I had done the right thing in order to get out of the situation without getting hurt.

"Let's Get It On!!!"

No really, I'd just get on the inside, take her down, mount and control her till things cooled down

yeah that would really make u look like the defendant :roll:

itd be really hard to convince anyone that she attacked u

also, u would have to be really careful if u put her in a lock, because that too could be construed as u being the one attacking

btw, i would treat her just as any other attacker, except that i wouldnt feel as in danger (remember im female). id feel much more threatend if a guy attacked me, especially since they would most likely have different reasons then the girl...in the girls case i think it would be a schoolyard type fight, or some girl just freaking out, or trying to steal something from me maybe

if it was a guy it could be much worse, hence also i would tend to hit him a lot harder, go straight for more painful things, might sound harsh...but i dont wanna take a good solid punch from a big guy :o

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

Makes sense... Too bad the world sees these situations as it does; you can easily get in trouble when defending yourself.

Avoid, block, run, bob, weave, yell for help and try to get out of her way as much as you can. If she turns out to be a real threat to your life then drop her as she was the biggest man you've ever met.

The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence,

but in the mastery of his passions.

Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Makes sense... Too bad the world sees these situations as it does; you can easily get in trouble when defending yourself.

Avoid, block, run, bob, weave, yell for help and try to get out of her way as much as you can. If she turns out to be a real threat to your life then drop her as she was the biggest man you've ever met.

nice one! :P

<> Be humble, train hard, fight dirty

i would never hit a lady even if she had a weapon (with exception of gun) if she had no weapon i would just pary her punchs i would rather take a couple good hits than hit a lady. if she had a weapon i would take off as fast as my sprinter legs could carry me so unless shes a really good athlete she wont be able to keep up.

AMITABHA

Fist visible Strike invisible

• 5 weeks later...

If a woman attacked me i would stand my ground and if she charged me i would tep around and push her than run in the other direction. Otherwise i would jsut get her off me if she grabbed me and push her and run, or just push her and run if i couldnt back up.

Focus