Pogo

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*..I've been waiting a long time for a woman to attack me :o ...so far, no luck! :cry:

But to answer you question, I would make every effort to not hurt the woman, but also I would not let her hurt me either.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

I think the best way is to grab hold of her in a lock of somesort and calm her down. But i would like to see that happen some day. It s seems funny when it happens in the dojo , since all the ladies are a more than a foot and a half smaller than me :)

Kempo Arnis Slovenia - Training under sensei Borut Kincl begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting ( 6. DAN RKK, 1.DAN Modern arnis ... )

Blab of Buyseech - My blog for Martial Arts and Marketing

Generally, I'd just try to defend myself to the level of the attack, male or female... If there isn't much of an attack being offered, I'd just try to block and avoid the fight. However, if it were life-threatening, obviously, things change a bit and I'd have to respond accordingly.

Just my thoughts :idea:

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

A good open hand push, put some distance between you and the woman. This will hopefully discourage her. Also this make it clear to onlookers that your are defending yourself and not attacking.

A good open hand push, put some distance between you and the woman. This will hopefully discourage her. Also this make it clear to onlookers that your are defending yourself and not attacking.

Defitnaly, except I would go with a takedown so if she attacks again shell have to get up by then people will see its her and not me.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

I would hope I would be able to block and apply some sort of controlling lock like a wrist lock or arm bar. That would be my plan with most any attacker. However, if she is trying to really hurt me (knife, bat, stick, Blind Rage, etc) and I know I will get some response for this but I would match force for force.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

thats the thing - dangerous because of how the law may generalise male assault on female.... id just go defensive totally unless she was armed.