darkness

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i always do a little work out in the morning to get me going, but it always ends up some intense fitness marathon lol

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

a different way of looking at it ..

considering we spend a lot of times n these forums. acting with good conduct and living the lifestyle of martial artist. one could say we are constantly training whether its our mind, attitude or body. although i know you mean physical training, but just food for thought.

howver the elite warrior trains EVERY day. not just at the dojo.

"The wise and successsful will always be met with violent opposition by mediocre minds."

a different way of looking at it ..

considering we spend a lot of times n these forums. acting with good conduct and living the lifestyle of martial artist. one could say we are constantly training whether its our mind, attitude or body. although i know you mean physical training, but just food for thought.

howver the elite warrior trains EVERY day. not just at the dojo.

i train myself everday except on sunday, this forum and internet takeonly 30 minutes of my time everyday...

Lol - im probably onthis forum a bit more than most other than Menjo at least.... but i know what u mean about training all the time,

Always thinking about MAs, i mean in honesty i thnik most of us would agree we're slightly obsessed with MA, so i guess its on our minds alot.... practicing in our heads

I teach for two and a half hours between 6:00-7:00 and 7:30-9:00 on a monday evening and I train for one and a half hours from 7:30-9:00 on thursdays. Probably getting another class soon!

The past got us here and leaving it alone was the only way I could be sure we'd never have to live through this nightmare again.

• 4 weeks later...

I train 4 hours a week plus 2 hours a week at home. And clean the house, do laundry, make food, clean and cut the grass in the front and backyard, prepare my son for school and much more! :D

i can no longer do much in the way of training, as i have some sorta medical breathing issue (currently they think its my heart, but i do not have insurance so cannot afford the testings)

anyways...

so i teach 2 hrs on monday, 1hr on tuesday, 1hr 15 mins on wed, 1.5hrs on thursday, and 45 mins on saturday

i spend a lot of hrs reasearching martial arts history, liniage, etc at home online, i would like to be able to go to a bookstore and get some good books on teh subject to study, but i cannot afford that, i have considered looking in the library, but i would much rather own the books :dodgy:

i regularly feel disapointed with my inability to train much, though ive resolved to wait until i know what is wrong, as i do not want to kill myself, and before i stopped, it was just getting so bad that id spend more time trying to catch my breath during class than anything else :(

ok im sure u all needed to know that...

but as far as non actual practice/training...i guess i do about... 8hrs

when i can train again, which i really hope i can...i want to train/learn more in...

sparring, point and continuous

takedowns

akido

shotokan

judo

jujitsu

bo staff

katana

maybe more that i cant think of atm, boy i have soooooo much i wanna learn and practice :karate:

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein