• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dragonki1 is back with advice on ki

dragonki1

wow nice to have some more science based guys on here :D just out of interest - are you studying / working scientists, or just students?

"energy" itself is not visible.... only its interaction [not reaction] with matter. An example would be where energy provides the "push" for an emission of a particle from an orbit, that also releases a photon.... thereby producing light [althoug unless your talking about a really really obscure reaction this would be completely undetectable by teh naked eye].... so in essence in any wavelength of the em spectrum "energy" itself is not really visible, as it cann interact to emit photons from itself [having no mass]...... hope that helps.... and can anyone who knows about energy / matter conversion not bring it up as a contrary because if you think about the energy levels are compeltely different.

dang, that was a good explanation dude, i guess i was wrong about some things >.> thanks for clearing it up though

How many blosom's are on that tree?

It is impossible to count,

The number's continuoulsy change.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

While just sitting down and reading all of your posts, i was eating a candy bar with a plastic wrap and when i tried to throw it away it stuck to my hand, yes that was the whole static thing, but maybe ki is just as simple as that, no im not saying if you rub your hands togather your expecting a 10,000 volt ball projecting from your hands and destroying the earth, im just saying there could be a simple logic to this we are just thinking way to hard on this, if you think about it "grabbing some mysical energy from within" is really far fetch cause that is nothing but mental power, you can call it psi if you want but thats up to you, also if you have ever touched someone and shocked each him or her then that could be some source of ki, maybe ki is just controlling energy around (even though thats what most of you people are saying) but i dont know im just writing what i think

While just sitting down and reading all of your posts, i was eating a candy bar with a plastic wrap and when i tried to throw it away it stuck to my hand, yes that was the whole static thing, but maybe ki is just as simple as that, no im not saying if you rub your hands togather your expecting a 10,000 volt ball projecting from your hands and destroying the earth, im just saying there could be a simple logic to this we are just thinking way to hard on this, if you think about it "grabbing some mysical energy from within" is really far fetch cause that is nothing but mental power, you can call it psi if you want but thats up to you, also if you have ever touched someone and shocked each him or her then that could be some source of ki, maybe ki is just controlling energy around (even though thats what most of you people are saying) but i dont know im just writing what i think

Touching someone and shocking them is the result of your excess electrons jumping to that person (thus causing the "shock"). Human hands (especially when they are dry in the winter time) tend to be very apt to give up electrons (very positive on the triboelectric "scale"). Cotton, for example, is far from human skin on the scale so when you touch someone's clothing you might shock them. It's even possible to shock their hand if you've built up a lot of static electricity. You are sending them your excess electrons...you are not performing some sort of mystical act.

so even if there was something there, you wouldn't be able to control it most likely let alone know when anything will happen in result of it, not saying that there is anything there

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

depends on who you ask. to many, ki/chi/punap/prana, etc. is nothing more than correct breathing and proper body mechanics, not some myserious bioelectricity.

Strange for them to say that when the Shaolin Monks travel doing miracles nearly everyday. I witnessed them taking razor sharp swords and pressing them against thier bare chest and the monks pushed and walked into the sword, It bent back like a hulla hoop.

After I seen that they pulled out a huge chinese broadsword they then stuck it into a 5 inch pine board and it split the board completely, then they stood back and tossed it another 5inch pine board and it went through the board completely then they sliced a tomatoe by just dropping the tomato to the blade, they had tons of people in the crowd touch the sword and alot of people cut their fingers and the point was very sharp.

After this I though no way will they do it again.....but they did one monk sticks the sword up to the same monks bare chest and then 4 other monks all push hard into the guy making it 5 people push the sword the guy of course was scooting back but he was leaning totaly into the sword and it was freaking nuts.

Just when I seen it all the guy with the sword into his chest lowers it to his navel and he pushes hard into the 5 monks holding the sword and again it bends back into a huula hoop with the pointy part nearly touching the handle.

That was just one of the many things I seen and after that I was convinced about Chi and Ki.....Noone can tell me differently because I found a teacher of Qi Gong and I have learned some really neat tricks in just under 2 years. Yes this stuff takes time and you build chi by a combination of Mediation, exercise, and Iron Body type actions..

Ki or Chi comes from the stomach then out into the throat, and you are suppose to try to visualize it stopping there and learn to push it out into your arms and legs through a hypnotism like Kata. I have done some crazy stuff with it and the guy im learning from refuses to brag or show me stuff other then what I work on but he amazes me with stuff I see him do when he doesn't realize im watching.

I believe Ki is some form of universal energy that all things have both non living and living, man made and natural. For some reason Living things have this energy more and once you learn to do a meditation where you are almost in visions and day dreams when you come out you see foggy auras sometimes over trees, children and people and I swear I can almost feel stuff like im breathing with a person or feel thier heart beat.

To become the greatest warrior, one needs to train beyond the physical and into the spiritual becoming supernatural. It is then that the warrior will know that he is indeed not the greatest, but just awakened.

https://www.manabimasho.com

depends on who you ask. to many, ki/chi/punap/prana, etc. is nothing more than correct breathing and proper body mechanics, not some myserious bioelectricity.

Strange for them to say that when the Shaolin Monks travel doing miracles nearly everyday. I witnessed them taking razor sharp swords and pressing them against thier bare chest and the monks pushed and walked into the sword, It bent back like a hulla hoop.

After I seen that they pulled out a huge chinese broadsword they then stuck it into a 5 inch pine board and it split the board completely, then they stood back and tossed it another 5inch pine board and it went through the board completely then they sliced a tomatoe by just dropping the tomato to the blade, they had tons of people in the crowd touch the sword and alot of people cut their fingers and the point was very sharp.

After this I though no way will they do it again.....but they did one monk sticks the sword up to the same monks bare chest and then 4 other monks all push hard into the guy making it 5 people push the sword the guy of course was scooting back but he was leaning totaly into the sword and it was freaking nuts.

Just when I seen it all the guy with the sword into his chest lowers it to his navel and he pushes hard into the 5 monks holding the sword and again it bends back into a huula hoop with the pointy part nearly touching the handle.

That was just one of the many things I seen and after that I was convinced about Chi and Ki.....Noone can tell me differently because I found a teacher of Qi Gong and I have learned some really neat tricks in just under 2 years. Yes this stuff takes time and you build chi by a combination of Mediation, exercise, and Iron Body type actions..

Ki or Chi comes from the stomach then out into the throat, and you are suppose to try to visualize it stopping there and learn to push it out into your arms and legs through a hypnotism like Kata. I have done some crazy stuff with it and the guy im learning from refuses to brag or show me stuff other then what I work on but he amazes me with stuff I see him do when he doesn't realize im watching.

I believe Ki is some form of universal energy that all things have both non living and living, man made and natural. For some reason Living things have this energy more and once you learn to do a meditation where you are almost in visions and day dreams when you come out you see foggy auras sometimes over trees, children and people and I swear I can almost feel stuff like im breathing with a person or feel thier heart beat.

Not to rain on your parade, but you realize that they could not bend a folded steel katana in a similar fashion, right? Being able to take a flimsy, bendable sword in the chest and not have it puncture you is similar to hindu mystics that lay on a bed of nails. The skin has a certain resiliency and couple that with excellent muscle training and you can see how they'd be able to stop the sword from penetrating their skin. If they took a carbon steel sword and did this...well, then I'd be seriously amazed.

Parlor tricks are quite impressive, I must admit. There are certain training you have to undergo or certain "tricks" you have to employ. Either way, they are still parlor tricks, not evidence of some mystical, superhuman or supernormal force.

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

Parlor tricks are quite impressive, I must admit. There are certain training you have to undergo or certain "tricks" you have to employ. Either way, they are still parlor tricks, not evidence of some mystical, superhuman or supernormal force.

Absolutely. I certainly could not take a sword in the stomach and bend it! But I can assure you that it's not some mystical energy that allows the monk to perform that task.

• 1 month later...

Its still fun to watch. In this one book i have a picture of a monk lieing on a bed of nails with three swords lieing around him and a wooden board on top with another monk on that board who has a couple of cinder blocks on him which another monk is smashing with a really big hammer.

If it was just chi that prevented stuff from being cut into pieces though, then the air would be as hard as a rock and you could barely move. But i do think that if you learn how to focuse chi properly you can do trick like that along with a little other types of training. So, long story short, i deffinately would NOT attempt anything like this as its too dangerous and you cant really tell if its gonna kill or not you until you do it. But its still fun to watch that kind of thing.

Focus