• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dragonki1 is back with advice on ki

dragonki1

ok, its been 2 years since ive been here, ive been in physical, mental, and energy training, ive kinda given up on the whole "Ki" thing saying that im now a teenager and ive out grown the whole focusing thing just dont have time, but when i do have time i try and sit down meditate, put myself in my own world and practice martial arts, Recently i got back into trying to practice ki, not the whole ki ball stuff but just making my body stronger mentally and physically, ive came to the conclusion that, ki is basically mental training, a visualization for meditation helping you focus on one thing, As if you were in a fight against a guy you would need to focus on his body, his movement, and not the little bird thats singing on the tree, also focusing on your "ki" before fighting helps ME keep cool and focused on what to do blocking, punching, my area and his, so basically just wanted to put my 2 cents in.. i am NOT saying that ki isint real ive just stopped on the projectile part of it and worked on the inner part. have any question please feel free to email me at Darkviper07@hotmail.com Or if you play xbox live *Halo 2* Im Darkviper07 on there ;) bye and happy training

There Is A Such Thing As Sound As When A Tree Falls In A Forest And Nobody Is Around To Hear It...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chi is real, you just cant asume you're gonna go dragonballz on someone because yo9u maditate for a month - most Chi masters(which dont really use it for any other thing other than curing) have trained for 3 years at the very least.....

Its misinformation- not complete fiction....

<> Be humble, train hard, fight dirty

Even if it was just "correct breathing and proper body mechanics"-once again, incomplete information. The correct breathing helps the body work as it should ( in Chi kung theory- Chi flow is restored) but this breathign also sparks "bioelectricity" as you so elegantly put it.

What you are saying is that not everyone agrees with me, but it does happen, even if the person is not aware of it.

<> Be humble, train hard, fight dirty

i wish someone could post some proof of where this mystical energy comes from.... without using words like"synergy" and phrases like "from within".....

Im not trying to be critical.... but the energy must come from somewhere and just amazingly appear from no werhe - otherwise the universe would probably fall appart.

I think ki can work in any way you want it to for yourself, using different methods may strengthen certain parts of you or your training.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

Well its not proof, but scientists have a very very unproven theory called "string theory". This is supposedly smaller than an atom and such is supposedly could be a simple form of the energy of life. I cant explain it because i saw it on tv and it was talking about stuff that i couldn't follow but I got the idea. This thoery could have to do with ki as they said once certain strings of whatever it is are connected they can be manipulated, like picking up clay and EVERYTHING except for possibly anti-matter and the matter which destroys matter(man-made) is made up of this energy.

It seems very possible as it does make sense however it cant be even proven because they dont even have the equipment able to do so, which will take at least another 10 years to develop. Just thought it was kinda interesting.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

ok string theory or super string theory.... in my understanding as a theoretical physics student has very little to do with the idea of ki..... string theory is an idea accounting for the vast innaccuracies between newtonian and quantum physics. There is little evidence or even conjecture that the body would be able to manipulate what is elementary [in the idea of small rather than elements in the ancient definition] energy.