• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A quesion for ALL Muay Thai boxers...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Training is tough, I find myself exausted and then having to run another 2 miles and another drill after drill. Iam already dead before the sesssion is over.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

Muay Thai Training can be very rigorous, as well as other styles. But muay thai is known for producing good fighters very quickly do to the training methods. As said before, other styles can posses just as rigorous of a training plan as muay thai, sometimes more so.

~ You first mistake is to underestimate ~

• 5 weeks later...

heh, go to thailand yer, book a ticket to thailand. £500

The teen boxers in thailand are very tough, I seen alot of them beat people up bigger size than them.

There will be a day that you can't cope with your life, I want you to look at the star and remember, I always smile back at you. luV u lots Jen

man people here think im tough for a teen and are suprised when i beat older fighters but dang in thailand i would get chewed up... i cant waight till i have enough money (and time) to go train there.

yea MT is known for brutal training but back in the day the kyokushin guys trained just as hard if not harder and when they went to thailand they usually won just gos to prove that its mostly training methods i wonder if the kyokushin guys still train that hard.

Fist visible Strike invisible