• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A quesion for ALL Muay Thai boxers...

I have heard that Thai boxing can actually get rough, when it comes to the teaching of it, my dad did it and he said it was taught by Dr. Green one of the toughest and most attitude Thai boxers there is. I do Taekwondo my self I like it but I can admit its not a brutal as Thai Boxing.

but I like it :)

thanks, Andrew

"Who Dares, Wins"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I was making an observation and a question.. sorry I should have made it look like a question but my question was that is all Thai boxing tough and also, I have to say this... I have seen people break baseball bats with there SHINS, now that is crazy, have you guys ever done that?

"Who Dares, Wins"

if your talking about the training being intensive then yes. we are made to work out until were exhausted before even doing our techniques. Which is due to the standards needed for a competant tai boxer. as to breaking a baseball bat on our shins, we condition our shins to take allot of impact, but we never practice with a baseball bat lol! :lol: nobody would ever come back :D i think thats something that ud only see at a demonstration where some nutter wants to impress the audience, and has a rock hard shin :brow:

Edited by superfighter

if you talking about the training being intensive then yes. we are made to work out until were exhausted before even doing our techniques.

Ha yes i know that only to well the warm up is so tough that its hard to keep your guard on when practicing your techniques, but its the only way to train and i love to push my self to the limit. :D

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

Yes, Muay Thai has the potential to get really rough. Depends on the intensity of your training, though. Those who train for recreation don't have it too rough. Intense? Yes. Rough? No.

But, if you are training to fight..... that's a different story. Its both intense and rough. It NEEDS to be!

Kru Brooks C. Miller

khun.kao@verizon.net

http://www.onespiritmartialarts.com/

Muay thai is tough, yeah bro next time make the questions more understandiing.

There will be a day that you can't cope with your life, I want you to look at the star and remember, I always smile back at you. luV u lots Jen