• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Loseing a fight to a girl.

Pogo

:D *bow* Arigato! (Thank you!) Glad to see someone with a bit more humility, especially with what we martial artists do.

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to second what a couple people have already said: Let go of your pride. There isn't a lot of room for it in the martial arts.

And don't think of it as losing to a girl, we're all karate-ka when it comes down to it. I also liked JusticeZero's point: She's been training to beat you, not to giggle and play with her hair while you knock her out cold.

Warai Wa Satori = Laughter is Enlightenment

Ikari Wa Muchi = Anger is Ignorance

Naku Wa Shugyo = To Cry is to Train

Sosai Mas Oyama

You guys are right but let's be honest, I understand the guy for being ashamed. It's not always easy to throw your pride down the toilet. Just take it as a learning experience, but I do understand how you feel though.

yeah it s a learning situation, not a notch on your win/loss belt. I have had females score on me before simply becausde I was working on defensive moves as opposed to be aggressive and the other way around. the thing to do is figure out how she one-upped you. especially if you think shes lalzy and is a lower rank. maybe you are the one with problem. people have mentioned that you should try side stepping her kick. what about jamming it. as soon as you see her leg move, you step inside and crowd her. block with llead head to jam kick nad let a solid reverse punch fly.

"The wise and successsful will always be met with violent opposition by mediocre minds."

i think from a mental standpoint, he was beatend because of his frustrations. he beat himself by allowing his poor attituded get the best of him because of the females upperhand in this instance.

"The wise and successsful will always be met with violent opposition by mediocre minds."