• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thai Boxing Stories?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lots, actually.

I've read all kinds of articles, and seen a few documentaries. One video documentary was on the TV Show "Dreamchasers".

MTV did a show called "I'm a Muay Thai Boxer"

Just do some searches on Google. You'll find stuff....

Kru Brooks C. Miller

khun.kao@verizon.net

http://www.onespiritmartialarts.com/

yeah, there is plenty. Also, you can do a search on manu ntoh. He was born in africa (if I remember correctly), was raised in france and has been training thai boxing for years. He's been to thailand several times to train and to fight. He also competes in boxing and san shou.

That guy that appeared on Dreamchasers was named Nat...he is or used to be a local instructor here at the Minnesota Martial Arts Academy. I heard he got real ill and not sure if he still teaches or not. But yes he went over to train at a real Muay Thai place...he was a small guy and they told him he still needed to lose weight. He went up against a much younger man in his fight but the opponent had far more experience...fighters in thailand rack up alot of fights. There was also a thing on MTV where Kit Cope went with Master Toddy to fight in Thailand.

I think these are the two that Khun Kao is referring to. Also there was an article in Black Belt magazine awhile back by a guy named Antonio Graceffo...who went and trained at a MT gym in Thailand.

Long Live the Fighters!