• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

AZ Kempo

Arch_Angel101

I live in phoenix, az and i'm looking for a kempo school, i found united studios of self defense, but i heard they're more interested in making money than teaching martial arts. Does anyone know of good kempo schools in AZ?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I live in phoenix, az and i'm looking for a kempo school, i found united studios of self defense, but i heard they're more interested in making money than teaching martial arts. Does anyone know of good kempo schools in AZ?

what part of AZ?

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

What type of Kenpo/Kempo are you looking for?

chinese kenpo, shaolin Kempo, ed parker Kenpo and may other types of kenpo/kempo?

I know a few schools and instructors out there.

I'm sorry..lol i don't mean to sound stupid..but would you mind explaining the difference of chinese and shaolin kempo?

what part of AZ?

I live in Ahwatukee Phoenix not far from Tempe

In terms of USSD... While many of their schools are not good, there still are some good ones out there. I would take the time to go check out the school in your area, you could happen to be near a good one.

In terms of USSD... While many of their schools are not good, there still are some good ones out there. I would take the time to go check out the school in your area, you could happen to be near a good one.

do you have any advice on how to determine whether it's a good school or not?