• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Scernio, What would you do

Did you like this topic, do you want more scernios?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like this topic, do you want more scernios?

• Yes, You should do more
    • No, you should not do another one
    • Yes, but donot do annother one
    • No, but do another one

3 people is about the most anyone can fight of we do it in our dojo but never more than 3 poeple the best option is to run and call the law

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

• 5 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the three guys attacked me. I'd punch one of the guys in throat, then an other. (and if they blocked i would go for a body shot and then get there throat.) And if the other guy doesnt run, i'd take out his knee. I'd then run to the guy getting mugged. I would kick on in the back of his knee and then kick him in the nose, (possibley breaking it.) I then would take the other guy and smash his knee out. Then of course i would call the cops.

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

I'd try to get out of that street as fast as i can , and if I have to fight , i'd try to take out one of them from the first shot , and then , well who knows , it's a street situation ...

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

• 1 month later...
You can tell by looking at someone they are "semi-trained" in the 'arts'? Someone is getting mugged and you're about to be, as well?

What is dbz? Blasts? The only blast I know is the one from my gun and it would be deployed quickly as well as my cellphone calling the authorities. As for the other guy: better luck next time. I've got three problems in front of me to deal with.

It doesn't matter how much Martial Arts Training you have, you just can't beat a Smith and Wesson at a distance. And as for the Other guy, I'll call him an Ambulance when I have a free moment.

I have unwittingly changed my way of life, for I can never be the same person again.

I would look at three targets, eyes, throat, and knees. Not in any paticular order. Depending on the openings. Maybe grab the wrist and the elbow at a 90% angle and dislocate the shoulder, that can be a real quick move.

You would have to be looking at the next opponent even before you finished the technique on the first, and hope he isn't behind you.

Let's just hope we never find ourselves in such a bad place. It's quite a mind boggling equation, acually. Mmmmmmmhhhh.

Justfulwardog

By daily dying I have come to be. ~Theodore Roethke

Each forward step we take we leave some phantom of ourselves behind. ~John Lancaster Spalding

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully would never find myself in that position. I'd probably run. If I had to fight, I would try to get my targets lined up by moving around them before going in and out with quick, powerful thrust attacks. Maybe knock a trash can at them or something, anything to get them distracted so I could run.

But seriously, if you're lower than 6th Dan and think you can fight 3 people, 2 trained, and win, you're deluded.

• 5 weeks later...

thats easy! I would come to those guys and I would tell them thats not the way that they are taught. If they do something like that again i'll teach them a lesson.Yeah then help the old guy.

I slayed 200 flies with my foot and I got to poke a bird before it went away. I always wanted to do that...STICKAAY!

I'd throw rocks, then sticks, and maybe some children if there still up late at night. Everyone backs off when you're throwing rocks...

However, to be honest, most people can't really take on 3 people just like they think they would. So, a normal psychological reaction to rocks being thrown at you is to back off a little bit. Then, while they're at a disadvantage, you can hit one or two...and then run away and call the cops. The beaten up guy can take care of himself, and well...you can then exagerate the story to the news and your best buddies.

Don't blame me if you get shot though.

If you take a crooked path and have to go through a cliff. Either hope there is a bridge, or learn to fly.