• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Scernio, What would you do

Did you like this topic, do you want more scernios?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like this topic, do you want more scernios?

• Yes, You should do more
    • No, you should not do another one
    • Yes, but donot do annother one
    • No, but do another one

Your walking down the street, by yourself, and it is 9:00 o' clock. You see on your far left, a guy getting mugged by two people and he is on the ground, and three other guys are walking behind you, with some negative intentions and these guys apporach in such a way that you, are put in a fighting position. Two of the guys are semi trained in the arts, while one has no experincein the arts. What do you do?

http://www.mrx.no/albums/album74/Nightmare_on_Elm_Street.sized.jpg

Please try to be realistic :D , please donot use any dbz stuff. But if you are absoluty trained in ki manipulation where you can make blasts, and other stuff. I am all for it.

I am here to get stronger in physical, mental and ki strength.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can tell by looking at someone they are "semi-trained" in the 'arts'? Someone is getting mugged and you're about to be, as well?

What is dbz? Blasts? The only blast I know is the one from my gun and it would be deployed quickly as well as my cellphone calling the authorities. As for the other guy: better luck next time. I've got three problems in front of me to deal with.

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

Well this is a sticky situation. If those people weren't following me I would help the guy that was getting mugged but since that could in the end harm you its a no go. First, I would quickly disable at least one of my attackers with some kind of powder or spray to the eyes then break the knee of the one of the other attackers and maybe if I do it quick enough I would maybe use a throwing knife on the other attacker. It sounds a little far fetched but if done quick enough you could pull it off. Then of course I would run and help the other guy out.

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

-Sun Tzu, the Art of War

3 on 1 - 2 of them trained..... ifthey were armed, id proably try to run rather than die.....

Either way - if i had to fight, id try and secure myself before helping the other guy...

How can you tell someone is trained simply by looking at them? Trained in the arts? What arts? Tai chi? Yoga? Krav Maga? BJJ? How can you tell they're semi-trained in the "arts"? You must be in the worst part of the worst town to simultaneously be witnessing a mugging and experiencing an attack. What on earth are you doing in that part of town anyways?

I'm still flabbergasted at how you can tell someone is "trained in the arts" by simply looking at them as they prepare to mug you.

As far as the other guy, the one getting mug, what do I care? I have three problems to deal with myself. Next time, the guy should stay out of that part of town. As for what I'm doing there, good question. I'd answer it, but I'm still trying to figure out how I can tell someone is "trained in the arts" by looking at them. The arts? As in theater? Orchestra? Painting? Sheesh!

As for how I'd handle such a dismal situation? Shoot as many of the three as it would take to end the conflict and then call the police as soon as was safe. The other is simply SOL.

they might be in full MA regalia.... doboks, belts everything.... MA thugs.... HEHEEHE

trained inthe arts.... "TAE BO FIST GO!!!!"

sorry :D

How can you tell they have experience in fighting, trained experience? What does that mean anyways? "Trained experience"?

Every punk thug looks the same to me. How do you know if they have trained experience?

Trained or not, I'd still shoot until threat removed.