• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My little brother got beaten today

I was on my way home today when I say my little brother ( 10 years old fat boy ,loll ) fighting with his friend and the other kids watching them , any way , my bro was bigger than the other boy but that didn't help him defeating him , that’s not the point , the point is , my brother was "Slapping" (open hands ) while the other boy was punching " using his knuckles " , what I did is , instead of separating them , I told my bro to use his fist and was actually cheering him , now , I feel bad about myself , my brother and the other boy since they were both hurt , in the other hand I think that was a good experience for him , I mean fighting in the street may help him build his character , what do u think ??

No you should have broken them up straight away, because when hes in a real fight when hes older hell try to get away anyway.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He needs that experience- I would have done exactly the same thing you did.

You can learn alot of things about yourself, your style, and the flaws of you techniques (or better yet, a technique you realize you can rely on).

well a better form of experience than getting you butt handed to you is having your older brother teach you stuff *hint hint* tis true though you can learn from a fight like what to improve on and such

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.

- martial arts legend:bruce lee

• 3 months later...

I agree and you should never foght with an open hand, except for like in the chest and stomach, but not in the face. A slap may hurt more, but a fist will do more damage, instead of a sharp pain on your cheek a broken jaw that will remind him not to mess with you.

the best fight is one that doesnt happen