Justifed? Yes? No?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the law is different in different states and some ppl were talkng about this at my dojo and one person said (he's a correction officer) that if they find out that you do martials Arts the law will unofficially consider your hands and feet weapons. But in my opinion i think the guy was justified who was to say the robber wasnt going o turn the gun on the Martial Artist afterwards its good to read state law.

White belt for life

"Destroy the enemies power but leave his life"

Yea thats why these days one of the many reasons some Sensei's stress lot on giving off the presence of not being a martial artist or dont use obviouse stance or of course ppl r gona be like hey he's knows kung fu or sumthing

White belt for life

"Destroy the enemies power but leave his life"

Yes but sometimes an enemy knowing you're in martial arts can help, but in general less times than when they dont know.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

• 3 weeks later...

Every state in the U.S. allows for the use of deadly force in situations where you or someone else's life is threatened with a deadly weapon. Yes, he was legally justified, the same as if he had pulled out a licensed handgun and shot the robber without warning.