• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Mike Chat joined the ATA not long ago, and they have some sort of business arrangement to spread XMA throughout the ATA. Since the ATA is very proprietary and "closed" I wonder if XMA will trend in that direction?

--

It was at our Worlds competition last year, and he went through a full testing to come into the ATA as a fourth degree. There is also some debate in the ATA about making parts of our competitions open. Irregardless of that, I don't think that the ATA will ever exclusively "own" XMA, since any school that wants to can order the DVDs and material from his website.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i dont think it will - as its more of a business venture and marketing idea- so why limit hte audience - since its mainly experience MAs who train in it and are unlikely to switch organisation to learn ti....

XMA is Chat's attempt to fire up the younger "video game" generation to martial arts. Flashy/Glitzy/Attitude driven - it's showmanship at it's best. Very much like modern day "tricking" kinda like breakdancing in the 80's. Practical applications? Gets kids involved.

Serious Deals, No Bull!

https://www.bullseyefitness.com

=========================