• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Last Request -- Really!

KarateChick06

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ever since I can remember when things got tough I would draw. I haven't always been very good at drawing but that never stopped me. I've always found something to be profoundly peaceful and permanent about pen and ink. If I were to know my death was imminent I would like have the opportunity to express it in a drawing before I died.

The only two things that stand between an effective art and one that isn't are a tradition to draw knowledge from and the mind to practice it.

I'd ask that I get an uzi and that everyone there get in a line and hold still no matter what happens for 5 minutes lol

Joshua Brehm

-When you're not practicing remember this; someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you meet them, they will beat you.

Yeah, a pen and paper would be nice...only I'd ask for like 20 sheets of paper...I would be writing. :D I always thought it was funny in movies, people get a last request, and they're like "can I have a light?" LOL.

DORKS HAVE MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savvy?

I don't see myself being executed, since I don't live in a country that believes in it, but putting that aside, I'd probably want to see my family.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse