• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Last Request -- Really!

KarateChick06

I was just thinking of my other post.... what would you ask for, if you were about to be executed and you only one last request?

I'm not sure what I would ask for.....

Can I do my favorite kata one last time?

LOL, no actually I would probably ask for a priest if I hadn't seen one already.

DORKS HAVE MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savvy?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I would ask for a knife so I could kill myself instead of having someone else do it.

Commit hara kiri without an assistant, eh? You know how painful that would be? It's a slow agonizing death. You would better off in the electric chair. Give me lethal injection please. My last request would be not to die.

"The true essence of karate, the perfection or ideal for which we strive, cannot be expressed or passed on through the spoken or written word. It is intangible in nature"

Chojun Miyagi

I would ask for a knife so I could kill myself

What like some sort of semi-seppuku? :lol:

I have no idea what I would ask for...

"There are no limitations only plateux, and once you reach them you must not stay there."

--Bruce Lee

If "don't kill me" isn't a valid request, I'd probably want to say goodbye to all of my loved ones... family, friends, forum members... ;)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Awwwww nice to think you would remember us at such a vulnerable moment :cry: :lol:

"There are no limitations only plateux, and once you reach them you must not stay there."

--Bruce Lee

I would ask for a pen and paper.

The only two things that stand between an effective art and one that isn't are a tradition to draw knowledge from and the mind to practice it.