most powerful kick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

step spin side as far as generating the most force goes wins hands down. as far as most damageing i would say thai round house.

I can see a spin hook, going all the way around. But a reverse side is different, you don't do all the way around but forward. The power is directional, like a round house punch vrs. a strait power punch. The thai round house is a cool kick.......I'd hate to face that kick.

front kick to nuts with outward motion as if to catch the entire scrotum between your foot and your opponents thigh, this works for me almost every time!

<-----------the art of people folding!

front kick to nuts with outward motion as if to catch the entire scrotum between your foot and your opponents thigh, this works for me almost every time!

Do mind if I ask if you're a woman. I'm a guy and I didn't even think of that. As a mater of fact I had to stop wince before replying.

By the way, I stand corrected, that is the most powerfull kick.

I am flattered MasterH, but no i'm just a kid at the beginning of my journey with more common sense than most people my age. That kick (with outward motion) by the way is complements of my instructor here in Houston. :)

<-----------the art of people folding!

I am flattered MasterH, but no i'm just a kid at the beginning of my journey with more common sense than most people my age. That kick (with outward motion) by the way is complements of my instructor here in Houston. :)

Tell your instructor that he's got my attention.

Most Powerful = spinning back kick.

Most painfull to opponent = Full force groin kick with hip extension.

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."

• 2 weeks later...