• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

K-1 Fighting

Pogo

What do you guys think about this K-1 stuff?

I personaly think that the dudes kind of suck. But I do respect the training that these guys have been through. :karate:

Pogo

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think that they suck ? Aren’t thry some of the best fighters around ???? Honestly , K-1 matches can prove to be brutal and only the top fighters can survive such environment , plus , these guys are from different schools , if different styles start to compete together under one fighting system then definitely they will improve .

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

I personaly think that the dudes kind of suck. But I do respect the training that these guys have been through. :karate:

They kind of suck? Compared to whom? K1 is Japan's biggest sport, meaning it probably pays more than any combat sport outside of western boxing. So these are among the best strikers in the world.

22 years old

Shootwrestling

Formerly Wado-Kai Karate

Kind of suck? You realize that K-1 is home to the BEST standup fighters in the WORLD- that includes any kung fu, karate, kickboxing, or tae kwon do fighters you can name.

i agree with everyone else?

how do they kind of suck? i've seen dudes drop serious blows with precision and power. cung le is real nice with his legs. i enjoy ufc alright, but i think this is more exciting because they don't roll on the ground forever. maybe you caught a bad match or some beginners or something.

"The wise and successsful will always be met with violent opposition by mediocre minds."

Maybe he saw Bob Sapp vs Akebono :lol:

Bob Sapp is the black guy which his background is wrestling who K.O.ed Akebono lately ???? i heard he won the Japan G.P. !!!!

I have seen him fighting a couple of times , and I just checked his profile in https://www.k-1.co.jp , any way , he is indeed listed as NFL ,however I saw him wining the wrestling matches he had and his fighting stance seems more like a boxing fighting stance in standup fighting , and yes , he is a monster !!!