• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The BEST

Pogo

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well, there is a secret, but don’t tell anyone else, it would Practice. I mean there is alot of other aspects, such as concentration, but all fails without lots of hours of practice with blood, sweat and tears to be the best.

Well everything, the three Ks, Kihon, Kata and Kumite, you want to be a well rounded MA, not just good at one thing, then bad at another thing. Do not just practice the easy things, when you are practicing roundhouse kicks, you might have to spend more time on your bad leg. It will be worth it.

Speeking of bad leg. My right leg wont extend all the way during a spin kick its gotten better over the yars but its still not all there.

How do I fix this?

Pogo

know the rules...

this is important , you need to know what is allowed, what isnt, amount of contact etc... and then practise fighting in that ruleset. and like ncole_91 said, you gotta practice regularly

If you have just read the above message and agree with it then you may worship me as the best thing since sliced bread.

Of course if you don't agree then hey, i'm a crazed lunatic and you should ignore my insane ramblings.

Karate isnt for you to be "the best"....or even better than anyone else. The true spirit of karate is for you to be better than you were the day before.

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

LOL......Actually...what I thought was kinda fitting was....that was actually my 1000th post, and I got my "blackbelt" while sounding very "Miyagi-ish" ;-)

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"