• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Finally caught my first fish!

ShotokanKid

I caught my first fish today. It's a 12 inch bass. We're going to eat it tonight.

What's the biggest fish you've ever caught?

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congrats...I once caught a three foot long saltwater catfish, but other than that, just the little sandwhich sized catfish and bullhead.

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

If he got away it isn't really catchin it is it? lol just kidding. I caught a 38" northern a few years ago, other than that I caught an 18" bass.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

It tasted good, we had it for dinner.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Congrats. :)

I don't fish, but one of my grandfathers likes (or liked) it and my other one (passed away) took me out a couple of times to do something different. He wasn't much of a fisherman, though. I've caught two fish in my life. One was... I don't know. The other was a bass. I don't have how big it was. Not very big. Half the size of a football, I'd say.

I caught a little wimpy fish one time at some picnic thing. I don't remember what it was, but it was like 5 inches long.

I'm too restless to sit in a boat for hours to catch a fish or two.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

If you sit there for hours and only catch one or two fish, you ain't doin thing right lol

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Biggest fish I ever caught was a 42 inch muskie (similar to a northern pike). I was using a surface bait and slowly reeling it in as I watched my dad fight another fish. He was just getting his into the boat when BAM! this muskie hits my lure from underneath exploding out of the water. I remember distinctly that it managed to change the direction the boat was facing as I tried to reel it in.

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

hmmm... 3-4.5 inches. i'm not gonna' lie, i'm a pretty lousy fisherman. i, like monkey girl, just get too restless and frustrated that i'm not catching more fish.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai