• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Batman

ShotokanKid

1. Who has seen it?

2. Who is planning on seeing it?

3. What was your favorite part?

I saw this last night and I wanted to see if anyone else has seen it.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw the movie today with my friend it was great

my favorite part is the part when he gets his batmobile AND when he becomes a ninja for the leuge of shadows so he can finally start cleening up gotham i meen this movie was so good that my friend was planing own getting nachos but never did. and i had to use the bathroom for the whole 2:30 but could not leave my spot.

:)

PEACE :karate: :karate:

well, it wasn't that good, but it certainly didn't physically hurt. but that's coming from a pretty big batman geek. um... except now that i think about it, i don't think one part really stood out over the rest of the movie. not to call it bad, it was just pretty on par for the whole thing. though i hate the new batmobile, i'm not gonna' lie.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I don't think I liked it as much as my brother did, but I thought it was pretty good. It was all so serious...I think I prefer the Spiderman and X-Men movies in that sense. Plus I was really frustrated that you could never really see the fight scenes...everything was dark and he did it really stealthily. You could just see struggling and anguish. I know that fits in with his ninja training, but I like to see the fighting. :(

My favorite part was probably the car chase, but I'm just kind of picking that. I agree with battousai...nothing really sticks out all that much.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

I reckon the movie was great!!!

A lot darker and more gritty.

One fact though is that the martial art Christian Bale trained in was not Ninjutsu, but an English-Spanish hybrid. It was on one of the behind the scenes shows that MTV does.

"There are no limitations only plateux, and once you reach them you must not stay there."

--Bruce Lee

Batman has to be THE best hero movie ever. Loved it, at first I was like "what the hell is that?!" (after having seen the batmobile) but afterwards, it was way cool.

I love the darker more personal feel to the movie. I specifically loved the part where batman grabs scarecrow and sprays him with his own medicine stuff and he sees batman the way he does. Great morality stuff in it too.

Joshua Brehm

-When you're not practicing remember this; someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you meet them, they will beat you.

Dunno what my favorite part was, but it was a good movie. If you liked the way X-Men or Spiderman was done better, that's fine, but Batman should not be like those movies. The quick in and out, hiding in the shadows fighting, along with the general dark atmosphere, was the way a Batman movie should be done. Sorry to all those who enjoyed the neon, glow in the dark, nightmare of a comedy that were the last two Batman movies.

Fetch Daddy's blue fright wig! I must be handsome when I unleash my rage.