• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Best School Insurance?

How many of you buy liability/medical insurance to cover your school?

Which companies have you found to offer the best insurance for the best rates? I've looked at the companies that advertise in MA Success or MA Professional magazines, but I'd like to hear of your actual experiences with MA insurance companies.

Thanks in advance,

Tae Kwon!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Im insured through my organisation with the BTC [british Tae Kwon Do council] covering me for 2,000,000 private and 10,000,000 public for £25 pounds a year at any place i choose to instruct....

Never had to make a claim in any way, so not sure about their claim policies and treatment...

Hope that helps in some way.

• 1 month later...

From personal experience being in the industry for years, Markhel Rhulen Insurance is way too expensive and so is K&K Insurance. We're now with F L Dean whose rates are two times less expensive than K & K. FL Dean goes by the number of students you have so that if you grow your insurance coverage can grow with you. Never had to make a claim so wouldn't know about how any of these insurances pay out claims.

Never Give Up!

From personal experience being in the industry for years, Markhel Rhulen Insurance is way too expensive and so is K&K Insurance. We're now with F L Dean whose rates are two times less expensive than K & K. FL Dean goes by the number of students you have so that if you grow your insurance coverage can grow with you. Never had to make a claim so wouldn't know about how any of these insurances pay out claims.

Never Give Up!