• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A 4th degree in how many arts?!!!

He also claims to have been out of American Kenpo for 9 years which totaly throws off the math. I think it is unfortunate that people have to lie about their martial arts abilites, especially when it is such a show me your good don't tell me your good kind of a deal. So you can talk a big game but if you don't back it up you just look like a fool. I know a bunch of black belts and when you talk to them outside of class you don't ever hear them mention that they are black belts however when you have someone that thinks they are all that and a bag of chips and they let you know. Most of the time they turn out to be just a bag of chips and stale ones at that...

"It's not whos right, but whos left!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5th dan in tkd at 23..... 4th dan at 18 3rd dan at 14, 2nd dan at 11, 1st dan at 9...... wow.... depends on their grading limits on time... but thats impressive

YEah but the scale doesnt go like that. He was practcing Aikido, TKD, JuJitsu, And Mauy Tauy. HE has a few blackbelts in those.

I have been at it for 9 years kicking and punching my way up the ranks now im a blackbelt at the age of 13. Come get me. LOL