• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does anybody know where one can buy an old video game coin-up machine like what they had in the arcades from when we grew up? like the old street fighter II machines or mortal kombat machines?? i'm really looking for the old double dragon coin up. that game so rocked back in it's time. i'd spend so much allowance on that confounded machine!

if anybody could point me in the right direction, i'd much appreciate it.

Wisdom is knowledge rightly applied. To fight wisely is to rightly apply techniques.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ebay

my brother has a basement full of them.

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

i've tried ebay. all i can seem to find is the NES or other game console editions. what keywords where he using? or was i even in the right category? i just used coin-up machines and street fighter II

Wisdom is knowledge rightly applied. To fight wisely is to rightly apply techniques.

When i moved into my house about 4 years ago the people that lived here had tons of those kinda coin-machines(including Street Fighter and Pacman) in the basement and were trying to sell them to us... but we never ended up buying them... sux badd it would be so tyte to have a basement arcade...haha.

When i moved into my house about 4 years ago the people that lived here had tons of those kinda coin-machines(including Street Fighter and Pacman) in the basement and were trying to sell them to us... but we never ended up buying them... sux badd it would be so tyte to have a basement arcade...haha.

that would've been so awesome! the orginal Double Dragon coin-up machine is my "diamond in the rough".