• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

cinema

al karate

some movies you gotta see them in cinema, like Taitanic or Saving privet Ryan, i had a pass for unlimited rental for $27 per month but finally return it and order a DSL line for 14.99 plus tax ,now i am downloading movies 24hr a day.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

actually, theaters don't screw you on concessions to rip you off, they screw you in concessions to stay open. movie reels are very, very expensive, even just to rent, and the ticket prices generally don't cover it. in fact, in it's first week, 90% of ticket sales go straight to the producers. that number goes down as weeks go by, but, say, for big blockbusters that flop and make all of there profits in the first week... y'know, like what we've been getting... that said, i don't buy concessions either.

i also read an article on the hollywood slump. it blamed our trend in terrible movies. hollywoods best has been pretty lousy in the grand scheme of things, and all of the best movies in the last 10 years have been indie.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I don't go to the movies much, and when I do, I go to matinees....$4.50 is much more appealing than $7.50 (or $8 at the bigger cinema half an hour away). Usually I go to see something like Batman or Star Wars (which I haven't seen yet :( ), or as something to do with friends.

My family and I went to this really run-down theater a few years ago, because they had cheap tickets, new movies, and everybody got a free drink and popcorn with their ticket. We went to see the first Harry Potter, I think. Anyway, our feet were practically glued to the floor after we sat down (ew), and my mom and I stopped by the bathroom, but couldn't use it because all of the toilets were clogged (double ew). That was a bad experience.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.