• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Maing Yul Jung

• 3 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I trained under M. Jung from 1987 through 1990 in Houston, TX. He had several schools in Houston, and two others in TX. he taught Shaolin and Ba Gua Jang.

M. Jung is a part of the Taiwan based Wu Shu Kung Fu organization. He regularly brought (maybe stills does bring) fighters to Taiwan to fight in a three-day full contact bare knuckle tournement with very few rules.

When I studied with him, I fought in a Paris competition, full-contact, bare knuckle--our team against the French team--lot's of broken bones, and one broken sinus (my teammate was unconscious in a face-cast on the flight back from Paris).

I have been scanning the internet looking for a website, school address, etc. If you come across one, let me know. My email address is scaramouche@earthlink.net.

• 1 month later...
I just started training under Maing Yul Jung at his Webster, TX school. I have enjoyed it so far and fully intend to continue. He has a web site, but it has very little information (https://www.wushusifu.com). The phone numbers and addresses of his two Houston area schools are on the site. I would like to what scaramouche has to say about the training from his three years with Maing Yul Jung.

"Do not assume I share your prejudices"

• 1 year later...