• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kenpo Kicks

Chicken Kick:

1) Hold the bucket at arms length in front of you.

2) Drop the bucket.

3) Kick the bucket as it moves towards the ground.

4) Dodge the pieces of fried chicken as they rain down upon you.

"When you can balance a tack hammer on your head, then you can head off your foes with a balanced attack!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very cute :D

the heel kick that I speak of is sometimes called a mule kick. It is done to the rear and uses a linear thrusting motion. The heel kick that was mentioned previously and that we see in TKD is what we call a hook kick.

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

• 1 month later...
very cute :D

the heel kick that I speak of is sometimes called a mule kick. It is done to the rear and uses a linear thrusting motion. The heel kick that was mentioned previously and that we see in TKD is what we call a hook kick.

In my TKD dojang what ou call a mule kick is called a back kick. In our school there are 2 types of hook kicks. There is the hook and the spinning hook. The hook is done by bringing your back leg up like your doing a front kick, but is purposly put too the opposite side of the persons body that your leg is. Then it's recoiled hard at the knee to fold it back striking your opponent in the process with your heel. A spinning hook is done like a back kick, but instead of thrusting straight back it's swung around and you strike with the heel from the side. I hope that makes sence.

"The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."