karate kid 1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently learning the okinawan goju ryu versions of Saifa, Seiunchin and Shisochin along with the JKA version of Bassai-Dai. It's not too difficult as I have learned the patterns already from my old club (a mixture of Shotokan and Goju Ryu) so its just a case of adapting to the new versions.

Richard Hang Hong

Chief Instructor

Seitou Ryu Karate

Find me on Facebook!Seitou Ryu Karate

Just started Seiuchin Kata - RyuKyu Kempo ( DKI ). The first kata that has such a low stance . The thighs will be in pain :bawling: :D

Kempo Arnis Slovenia - Training under sensei Borut Kincl begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting ( 6. DAN RKK, 1.DAN Modern arnis ... )

Blab of Buyseech - My blog for Martial Arts and Marketing

Just finished with seisan ( "finished" ) and like ti very much . A whole lot of bunkai to work with. A great kata indeed.

Kempo Arnis Slovenia - Training under sensei Borut Kincl begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting ( 6. DAN RKK, 1.DAN Modern arnis ... )

Blab of Buyseech - My blog for Martial Arts and Marketing

I recently learned the kata Anan. I particularly enjoy it because all the hand techniques are, for the most part, open-handed. I also recently learned Itosu Rohai Nidan, which is interesting, as some of the foot positions are odd. However, I don't really think I'm "on" any particular kata.