• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what are everybodies opinions when it comes to boxing/kickboxing building toughness or stamina

I understand it depends on how much you train but I was just wondering in general

*Gi-Yu-Jin-Rei-Makoto-Meiyo-Chugi*

"Life in every breath..."

"That is...Bushido."

"Hai."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

One of the best ways out there to improve stamina and get tougher. Forceing yourself through long rounds of bagwork and rough sparring sessions. You'll get more stamina and get a good second wind. Half of it though is just getting use to the motions after endless practice your body just gets really efficent at it and any martial art will give you that, but a lot of what I've seen is that kickboxing gyms train alot more towards stamina then other types of martial arts.

Definitely a good choice for building stamina and strength. It does depend on how much you do but I would think any amount would be beneficial in some way.

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

^^ yeah for the firt year when i trained i only trained once a week at class and a bit my self maybe 2 or 3 days a week and i got so much fitter i think thai and kickboxing are most def the best to build your stamina.

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

Not really doing kickboxing that much myself - but looking at how alot of my friends train - i would say its definitely up at the top of the list when it comes to fitness in the MAs