• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My critisism of NHB/mma events

menjo very true, but more I wouldn't even want to do it. stick my finger in his mouth and he bits down. I know the fish hook is on the inside of the cheek in the mouth but if the guy see's it coming and your not fast enough he moves his head forward and *crunch* bites down and that would be painful expserience.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I always get the feeling people think that a BJJ guy isnt going to strike during a fight. I think we need to clarify here. He probably wont strike much standing up, but he will strike like hell on the ground.

In BJJ, they tell you to get position first, then attack.

If I have side control or full mount on you, I wont strike in class where it is illegal, but you better believe I will be dropping elbows and fists in a real fight. Being a BJJ practitioner you will have a very hard time escaping this position while I pummel you to death ;-)

Ever see Royce smash someones face in when he has a tirangle choke on them. In a triangle choke, you can barely move and cant move your head. You better believe a BJJ guy is gonna turn your face into mush in this position, and he will choke you out only if he is feeling nice :lol:

BJJ-ers definitely strike. They just prefer to strike after they have you pinned down so you cant defend, a very scary position to be in.

Fight the person not the style.

In my opinion, and just opinion, keith Hackney was doing well again royce until they where pressed against the fence and hackney did not give Gracie the respect he deserved on the ground.

Im a Kempo fighter, you think for one minute Im gonna shoot on a BJJ fighter? NOOOOO, Im gonna keep it on the feet and end it quick and painfully :D

There is no teacher but the enemy.