• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I study in shaolin kuntao, and we have a white ape form. lots of sweeping motions with the arms, very agressive.

Yes, totally unlike an ape. ;)

Many of the 'forms' are simply improperly translated. As to the comment about 'no apes from Asia,' this is incorrect. There were, at one time, many species of apes, but only six still exist today, and all six are critically endangered. Three of the six, the gibbon, siamang, and orangutan are the only remaining 'Asian' apes, while the chimpanzee, bonobo and gorilla are the only remaining 'African' apes. And to note, the primary cause of extinction of apes, and the reason for the endangerment of the remaining apes, is mankind. I want to write more on this, but doing such would pull it far off-topic. Suffice it to say, in 60 years we'll still have video recordings of what they were like in the wild. :cry:

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

no. A chimpanzee is an ape. To understand one clear difference, an ape is as far removed from a monkey as a man is as far removed from an ape. Apes are simply that much smarter and more physiologically advanced than monkeys.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro