• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nike 's "Free"

Hudson

Just bought a pair of Nike "Free" shoes. They're comfortable, definately a change from my old Air Moto Max's, but not quite the same as my Puma H-Streets. But they're comfortable, very breathable, and extremely flexible. Nice for running, doing all sorts of leg drills in these things is a joy. 85 bucks. Not a lot of support though, but if you have strong arch's I'd say go try these things out.

The game of chess is much like a swordfight; you must think before you move.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

you say to try them if I have strong arches...do they lack arch support? I need something with good support due to my plantar fascitis. I'm currently using Vans Tony Trujillo lowtops...very nice...comfy and breatheable. I'm also a night nurse, so they get plenty of exercise in the wee hours of the morning. Most days, I walk the 3.5 miles back home instead of driving, and after all of that, my feet still don't hurt with these shoes. Plus, they look cool :D they're crackle painted blue and white and have a funky pattern on the bottom 8)

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

Nice... I've seen them at the store a couple of weeks ago, but haven't dared to try them on yet... I'd most probably end up buying a pair and I don't have any more space in my shoes closet... :D

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

The shoe is designed not to interfere too much with your natural motion, so it's a very minimal, flexible design. I'd say if you have pain walking barefoot then these shoes may not be the best.

The game of chess is much like a swordfight; you must think before you move.