• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New guy here, questions.

I live up in wanysville MO, let me know if you want to get together and work out. I am in the Army and just got stationed out here would love another trianing partner. I can work around your injured shoulder. I can share my knowlege of what I know and we can know and you can help me out because I can actually train.

I train in BJJ and since you told me about your injury's we can work around those so we don't mess with those area's that much so as that we keep the training safe. I know other stuff as well, like shaolin Kempo and Hakutsuru training.

-Jeff

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I live up in wanysville MO, let me know if you want to get together and work out. I am in the Army and just got stationed out here would love another trianing partner. I can work around your injured shoulder. I can share my knowlege of what I know and we can know and you can help me out because I can actually train.

I train in BJJ and since you told me about your injury's we can work around those so we don't mess with those area's that much so as that we keep the training safe. I know other stuff as well, like shaolin Kempo and Hakutsuru training.

-Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

I'm quite a ways from Waynesville. Thanks for the offer though. It will be a while before I start anything. I just started physical therapy on my shoulder today from my last surgery. BTW, what do you do in the Army, I was in from 1990-1993, I was Infantry until I shattered my ankle.

I am currently with an bridge engineer unit. horrible unit with to much drama. Its one of those units were every one knows every one and rumors fly and people love to talk. The particular mos of the main body in the unit. That mos is confided to 5 places in the world they can go as far as duty stations so you know how that can get when you run into the same people all the time.