• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gained 9th KYU TODAY!!

NoFear1725681471

Today I've gained my first belt. White belt with yellow line :D It's 9th KYU in my style. I'm sooo happy about this :)

"Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice"

- Samurai maxim

"If you know the art of breathing you have the strength, wisdom and courage of ten tigers"

- Chinese adage

You can prevent your opponent from defeating you through defense, but you cannot defeat him without taking the offensive.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

P.S. 10th KYU is the lowest in our style ;)

- Samurai maxim

"If you know the art of breathing you have the strength, wisdom and courage of ten tigers"

- Chinese adage

You can prevent your opponent from defeating you through defense, but you cannot defeat him without taking the offensive.

"]P.S. 10th KYU is the lowest in our style ;)

Which means that you have a lot more fun ahead of you :karate:

hajime~kyu

The more I think I know, the more I find I have to learn.

I now how it feels, like your greatest person on earth. I just recently got my yellow belt, and most people would just think, who cares, not like its your BB. I think only MAtists will ever feel the accomplishment of something small or big, even if it was a White Belt, Yellow Belt or Black Belt.

Yeagh, most people think that white belt is just something not immportant. But I had to do a hard work to get it. And I'm proud of my self that I got this belt. :karate:

- Samurai maxim

- Chinese adage

"]Yeagh, most people think that white belt is just something not immportant. But I had to do a hard work to get it. And I'm proud of my self that I got this belt. :karate:

That's really cool.In my art everyone starts as a white belt,though beginners often do not have an actual belt.People (especially parents) are encouraged wait until they see if their interest is going to grow or not.We are told that white belts are like an empty canvas,ready to create a beautiful work of art.I sometimes feel like my first colored belt came too easily,though it certainly didn't seem that way at the time.It was really hard to demonstrate what I'd learned at the front of the class.Now I feel like I worked extremely hard for my purple belt(last colored belt before browns).And it seems like the harder it is to attain the belt,the deeper the appreciation becomes.

Congrats again,it sounds like you've really put the work into it :)

hajime~kyu

The more I think I know, the more I find I have to learn.