• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lets hear it!! tell me a story of your street fight..?

tell me a story of your good fight you could remember?? I know some of you guys are black belts.. well did you ever actually use on the street what you learnded and practiced with in the dojang?? I wanna hear it..

thanks, Andrew

"Who Dares, Wins"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Let me tell you a story:

A lion was walking a mountain path that lead to the peak of a very high mountain. As he walked the path he crossed a skunk who was sulking off in the shade of a tree. As the lion passed the skunk the skunk took notice and called out to the lion. The lion continued walking his path ignoring the skunk. The skunk became agitated and challenged the lion to a fight. He called out to the other animals in the forest to come watch as he would defeat the lion. The lion continued walking, paying no attention the skunk. This angered the skunk who began calling the lion a coward and questioning the position of the lion as king of the forest. The lion kept walking. The skunk soon got tired of trying to fight the lion and returned to his shady spot, claiming victory over the cowardly lion, shouting out to the animals in the forest that he was the one that should be king. The lion kept walking his path never giving attention the skunk.

If you were the lion what would you have done?

Do you think the animals of the forest believed the skunk's claim of victory? Why?

Why do you think the lion didn't fight the skunk? Could it have been because he was busy or was there some other reason?

Ponder that.

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

Lol SaiFightsMS

TKD guy- there's already a thread on this same subject in this section.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

I have a story..its not so much of a "fight" but more of friendly wrestling

Me and a friend of mine were play throwing each other around....i end up slipping on the ground and falling flat on my back...My friend decides to stand over my head....i then bring my legs over my head and in between his...then with a rough pull i wus able to bend hes knees and throw him forward....I ended up not even using anything i learned from my dojo but more of instinct and wit

I'll Save Myself

I ended up not even using anything i learned from my dojo but more of instinct and wit

Sometimes instinct and wit are the most important things taught in the dojo. We don't always just learn punches and kicks, but sometimes learn things like instinct, wit, honesty, honor, humility, respect, etc.