• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Rope & Pulley for Stretching

Back when I was a mere yellow belt, I randomly purchased one of those rope & pulley stretching machines off of eBay. I had it set up in my room, but was forced to take it down due to (idiot) roommates who wouldnt stop playing with it everytime they came into my room.

Now that its summer, and I have the place to myself I have it back up again. However I lost the instructions that showed the different stretches. I can only remember a few. I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good stretches or exercises w/ this thing.

Also, does anyone else here incorporate one of these into their training? When I used it before I found it made a considerable difference in my flexibility, in only a few short weeks. So I'm looking forward to getting my legs all loosened up again.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yea, I have one of those, they actually work pretty darn well. I'll see if I can scan in the instructions tomarrow. Perhaps I can e-mail them to you or somethin'

The only two things that stand between an effective art and one that isn't are a tradition to draw knowledge from and the mind to practice it.