• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm so excited. I have belt testing today. I am testng for both my yellow and orange belt in TSD. I can't wait but I'm really nervous because I learned most the stuff for my testing to orange in about 25 minutes yesterday so yeah.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, good luck with the testing, but I'd be worried about any school that will let you basically skip a belt with 1/2 hour of instruction behind it.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

Definitely strange... If you learned it in 30 min its prob certain that you won't remember it after the test.

Then again I've seen students who've done things for months before a test then after the test they forget all their stuff.

Either way, 30 min is not enough...

With no disrespect intended to you,

I question the 30 minutes too. There can't be a lot of substance to the material (or at least in the depth in which it is expected to be learned) if anyone can learn it in 1/2 an hour.

Do you have to pay for both gradings?

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

I know the form already and some of the stuff, just not the ITF stuff. I'm not at my dojang by choice mind you but I make do with what I have. I didn't have to test for the yellow, just the orange. I did decently, especially considering the circumstances and I'll be attending both orange and yellow classes to get the material down. I messed up with the spinning back kick but other than that I did well.