• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A name for a shidokan karate club

NoFear1725681471

Hello everyone !

I'd like to ask you a favour from all of you.

Now I'm practising shidokan karate in a new karate club which has no name and we need a new name because all of karate clubs in my country ( I'm not sure about other countries) has names...

I would be really greatful for all your suggestions :)

Have a nice day

"Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice"

- Samurai maxim

"If you know the art of breathing you have the strength, wisdom and courage of ten tigers"

- Chinese adage

You can prevent your opponent from defeating you through defense, but you cannot defeat him without taking the offensive.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

if there isn´t any other clubs that practise your style

"insert your towns name" shidokan karate.

"I do not need a cause for my rage

I just despise the nature of the human race

When all I see is repulsion and hate

Violence becomes my only friend, my saving grace" - Violent Revolution by Kreator

It is very important that "Shidokan" is incorporated into the title. Karatedo is way to generic. You need to have pride in your style and show it like it is. I've done a bit of research on Shidokan and I think it is an awesome style. If you are the only Shidokan dojo in the city, I think it would be simple and perfect to name it: Shidokan Dojo of (city name).

"Tigers are quiet and watch everything. They listen and watch. If you train as a tiger -- hard training and body conditioning -- you can always train with tigers. Other tigers will also recognize you and you can train in peace with them. They know who they are and they have nothing to prove. They are at peace." ~Tomoyose Ryuko, 9th dan Uechi Ryu

Thanks for your opinions ;) I'll give some offers for my sensei

"Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice"

- Samurai maxim

"If you know the art of breathing you have the strength, wisdom and courage of ten tigers"

- Chinese adage

You can prevent your opponent from defeating you through defense, but you cannot defeat him without taking the offensive.