• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My New Baby!!

I'm so excited. I rescued a 2 day old baby kitten. She's now 8 days old and holy hannah!! She's got a set of lungs on her. I feel like I have a human child being as I'm up every 3 hours with her to feed her and if I don't get up, she cries. It's hilarious. I named her Boca Chica which means Mouthy Girl in spanish. Fitting I think!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great for you!!!! We recently rescued a big tom cat...he has the weirdest meow I have ever heard...sounds like a dying chipmunk or something! We named him Guinness because he is brownish black and....extra stout!

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

Congrats

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Oooh! You should post a picture in the photo album here, if you can! I'm sure we'd all love to see it.

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

I don't own a cat, nor do I really consider myself a bigtime "cat person".. but kittens are way too cute for their own good :P Good for you for adopting it :)

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

Cool! I love cats. Well done you for adopting a 'rescue' cat - you'll have a great pal there! :0

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!