• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Star Wars

Belasko

"Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith" Releases tonight. For that reason I thought it would be interesting to see what everyones favorite Star Wars fight scene is. I'm also curious as to what peoples take on the the newest movie is once they have scene it. And yes, I have my ticket for the midnight showing tonight :D :D :D . Not missing it unless the whole theatre burns to the ground, god forbid that happen. Anyway, my favorite scene of the movies is a toss up of Obi-wan and Anakin vs. Maul or Luke vs. Vader in "Return of the Jedi". However I strongly suspect that Anakin vs. Obi-wan is about to move to first place.

Getting a blackbelt just says you have learned the basics and are ready to actually study the form as an art.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My two young sons like Star Wars so I'll be taking them to the theatres, but not until the lines cool down. And, unfortunately, that means no midnight showings...

I personally, having watched the movies with my kids, enjoy the Obi-Wan v. Vader fight in the 1977 movie. That is a cool fight.

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

Just got back from the MN showing. SWEET MOVIE!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

The fight w/ Grievous was good but the one between Anakin and Obi-wan definately takes the cake. Have to go see it again!

Getting a blackbelt just says you have learned the basics and are ready to actually study the form as an art.

Yep. I've just got back from the cinema myself (I was going to make a post about it but you've beaten me to it!) and yeah it's stunning.

Fight with Grievous is good....in fact they're all good. Awesome graphical effects and the ending is great.

It's a real treat for Star Wars fans anyway. I can't wait until it's on DvD.

It's pretty good, but it's kinda sad when you think about it... But the music does a good job putting you in the sad mood when they're shooting all the jedi.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Yes, Yoda is awesome, especially the way he gets the clones who try to kill him. I think he learned Iaido, LOL.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."