• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do YOU shout ...

I guess I sound more like an ogre than anything. I have a very deep grunt that is mostly scary to the younger kids. I was training a new student and after a movement he looked at me and asked "did you call me a wuss?" He was joking, but that is kinda what it sounded like. Sometimes a loud WAAAASSSAAAAAHHHHH!!! Or IIIISSSSSSSAAAAAA!!!

But I'm also known for making funny Bruce Lee style whining noises...almst little yelps and whoops.

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
For me it depends on what I happen to be doing at the time. Usually it's just a real short kihap that sounds like "ai-yah" but other times it changes to things like "pa-sho"...I know it's silly but it is quite affective at announcing a point and freaking the other guy out! :brow:

You should hear her at a test ... Man, she can be loud :brow: Big noise coming from that little body. First time I heard Heidi's kihap, I thought it came from a guy it was so loud. I about jumped outta my chair LOL.

Anyways, I use the same kihap for everything. It depends on what I'm doing on "how" I use it, though. It could be louder, or softer, or just breathing out sharply. I'm a forms geek, and lately I have been getting louder with my kihaps in forms.

Laurie F