• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello everybody....

NightWalk8r

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

On 2002-02-23 20:01, spinninggumby wrote:

You can't post images in your signature b/c then the ones who are too computer-dense or ignorant (i.e., me myself and I) to post pictures and other cool stuff in their signatures would feel extremely left out.

Is this the reason or is there really a rule concerning this? I was unable to find any rule about this. Posting pics is easy and is explained in the FAQ, in the html section.

Jim

Moy Yat Ving Tsun

Rest in peace: Moy Yat Sifu

Hello and welcome to the forum to both of you. :wave:

Pictures and other such things in your signature can slow down the transmissions to slower computers and clog the system.

Giving up just a touch of individual expression is not really a bad thing when you consider the other side. More people can see your ideas and input faster.

On 2002-02-24 01:39, SaiFightsMS wrote:

Pictures and other such things in your signature can slow down the transmissions to slower computers and clog the system.

Giving up just a touch of individual expression is not really a bad thing when you consider the other side. More people can see your ideas and input faster.

I can unserstand that but usually sig pics are very small pics or icons - the size can also be restricted by the system. My sig pic was like 2K in size. In this case a sig pic would represent just one more icon added to the dozens that are already on this page.

Jim

Moy Yat Ving Tsun

Rest in peace: Moy Yat Sifu